- Plan and implement or organize Marketing projects and events including trade fairs, national campaigns, promotions, store activation programs, customer events and pop-up shop etc.
- Create various report by t racking and analyzing the sales
performance and brand campaigns. (daily, weekly monthly
sell out report by collection, fairs/event/campaign report s
- Work closely with Retail and Whole S ales team to propose a
new desirable sales growth activation through event/campaign.
- Assist Marketing Manager to propose out of box ideas in o rder
to enhance brand image and desirability.
- Connect with SalesForce data to analyze and leverage the database.
- Assist transforming the existing Edouard Club initiative into a real a loyalty / benefits program.
- Facilitate a local, targeted and personalized communication plan (EDM, Line, etc...)
- Collect our clients and prospects needs and strengthen the client knowledge. Analysis on the database to segment it effectively.
- Prepare budget
- Market research & analysis
- Report s
- Monitor profitability of local marketing initiatives
- Vendor managements such as contracts and expense
・ University graduate
・ Minimum 3 years experience in sales promotion
・ Sales Promotion of luxury products
・ Basic concept and knowledge, experiences of CRM program
・ Experience in watch/jewelry or luxury categories business preferable
・ Experience of trade/consumer promotion, planning, implementation is preferable
・ Experience in foreign affiliated company preferable
・ A sense of aesthetics and out of box and desirability with great copy and witty communication
・ Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
・ Good command of English
・ Analytical skills
・ Interpersonal skill
・ Team worker