- Plan & execute new Fragrance product launch, promotion and brand's Art of gifting
- Develop strong local marketing plan for each launch based on worldwide direction including product concept, launch strategy, marketing supports, and POSM.
- Propose national sales target and marketing strategies managing budget for related POSM.
- Deliver and implement marketing strategy effectively across multi-functional team; Sales, Communication, CRM, Creative, VMD, Training, Event, POSM and external logistic departments; Supply, Logistics, and RA/QA.
- Manage daily operational process including product registration, product import follow-up/ POSM shipment/ product master list
- Evaluate future project from headquarter through continuous tracking of market and past sales trend toward midterm growth of category.
- Manage new & existing product
- Analyze sales, competitor and market trend to produce reports to managements & headquarter.
- Sales forecast and inventory management of product & POSM with Supply Planning
- Optimize product portfolio at each product launch and catching the latest trend of target consumer needs to input information
- Brief copy for new product AD and Corporate Copy.
- Proof reading of product related on PR exposure, Digital, DM, Training material and other POS materials.
- Continuously seek new business opportunities for future growth
- Analyze competitor activities and international market trend to propose development opportunities to headquarter.
- Other tasks directed by supervisors
- Education: University graduate, with major in business, marketing or related discipline
- Experience: Ideally, minimum 2-3 years in cosmetics market in luxury market or Retail business preferred
- Language: Basic English skill (TOEIC 850 equivalent, writing/reading skill and business conversation)
- Japanese native
- PC Skills: Excel, Power Point, Word
- Personality: passionate about the Dior brand, active, creative, flexible, structured, responsible, opened mind, well organized, likes cosmetics and fashion