LOEWE is looking for Leather Good Merchandising Manager reporting to General Merchandising Manager.
Merchandising of Leather goods and Accessories' category
- Developing and implementing merchandising strategies to drive store sales and deliver results
- Preparing annual and seasonal forecast, and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders to fix OTB
- Executing efficient buying for all channels
- Training Retail team and related department on product knowledge
- Maintain store category managers engagement to achieve target together providing efficient, timely communication of sales trend, and other information
- Gather commercial input, consumer insights and trends, competitive activities, and market intelligence to reflect on buying and report to HQ
- Monitor delivery status to preserve stock shortage and missing sales opportunity
- Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
- Supervising the team motivating them under comfortable and challengeable working environment
- Madrid/Paris headquarters
- Warehousing companies
- E-Com Partners
- Work experience of Merchandising for more than 3 years in fashion business, preferably in leather goods.
- English - Advanced level
- Japanese - Advanced Level
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint