- Accounts payable posting (General expenses, Travel expenses, etc.)
- Payment preparation
- Monthly closing posting and preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of audit and tax returns filing.
A) Accounts payable posting
- Invoice verification through 3 way matching
- Expense posting (general expenses, marketing expenses, travel and entertainment expenses).
- Vendor registration
B) Payment preparation
- Vendor account reconciliation
- Payment data reconciliation with the original invoices
- Run payment proposal in the system
C) Post journal entries and support preparation of financial statements.
- Journal entries (accruals, prepaid expenses, cost reclassification, etc.)
- Inter-company reconciliation and posting
- Support preparation of group financial statement and necessary data
D) Preparation of audit and tax returns filing.
- Internal and external audit matters.
- Corporate tax, consumption taxes returns and other tax reports filing.
- Assist tax audits as necessary
- Bachelor degree
- Approximately 3-8 years' work experience in finance or accounting of a corporation
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Intermediary computer skills
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasks and control deadlines
- Reliable and responsible
- Positive and active
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience in team
- TOEIC over 650
- Native in Japanese