- Plan, execute (includes proofreading) and report actions for brand's official website/ social accounts /digital Ads cooperating with internal / external teams.
- Manage digital creative assets by liaising with HQ digital team.
- Coordinate with Hublot HQ for Hublot Website update.
- Support to maximize sales in E-commerce.
- Plan and drive local social accounts (4 official social accounts and 5 BTQ IG accounts) ; content development / writing texts cooperating with internal teams.
- Manage social media creative assets for Ads and organic posts by coordinating with HQ digital team.
- Monitor and report social post performance.
- Monitor and report the performance of each campaign.
- Manage digital agencies to ensure maximizing ROI.
・University Graduate or equivalent proficiency
・Minimum 5 year experience in digital marketing, preferably in Watch or luxury brands / similar ex in agencies.
・Work experience in foreign-affiliated company preferable
・PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
・Excellent Level Japanese writing skill
・Business Level English
- Assistant Manager / Manager
- Enlargement of job size in line with growth of the company
- Similar position of other LVMH Group companies