LVMH has 5 cosmetics brands in Japan: Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, KENZO and Make Up For Ever.
This position wil- be in charge of the assigned brands to oversee al- human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with their business goals.
> Plan, organize and administer al- matters related to Human Resources and Genera- Affairs with emphasis on the assigned LVMH Cosmetics brands, Loca- Market and Trave- Retail.
> Assist HRVP who is responsible for al- the brands among Perfumes & Cosmetics group.
Report to Human Resources Vice President for Perfumes & Cosmetics Japan
> Al- Executive and management, and employees of the brands
> Centra- HR Team of LVMH Cosmetics brands in Paris
> Human Resources of LVMH Japan
> Human Resources of LVMH Group companies
> HR consulting firms
> Agencies - recruitment, advertisement and temporary staff etc.
> Training & Development institutes
Organization Development/ Talent Acquisition
- Responsible for al- recruitment process such as assessment of needs and candidates' profile for the position, choice of the most effective methods, selection and offer out for al- office positions (CDI, CDD, Temp staff) in the assigned LVMH Cosmetics brands.
- Support process of interna- mobility including expats' movement from package proposa- to their settlement.
- Organize new grads recruitment for LVMH Cosmetics.
- Select and manage the externa- recruitment vendors through building strong relationship
- Partnering with key people to consult and give advice regarding the team and their staff.
- Collaboration with HR team to execute HR projects & initiatives.
Employee relation & labor management
- Manage labor related issues with line management.
- Support HRVP for the labor-related preventive actions and guidelines.
- Take necessary actions co-working with stakeholders.
Compensation & Benefits
- Administer annua- performance appraisa- including mid review and promotion increase proposal.
- Responsible for HR headcount and personne- cost reports through Orion (interna- database tool).
- Responsible for compensation survey on its implementation and analysis working with C&B team.
- Review and revise employees' regulation in line with updated labor related law.
Training & Development
- Responsible for nomination of participants for LVMH training programs and other externa- courses in line with individua- development plan. Support HRVP on the development and execution for specific management training programs customized for requirement (i.e. Motivation drivers).
- Introduce necessary training programs based on business requirement.
- Organize induction training for new comers.
- Consult and advise to create individua- development plan along with business direction and individua- aspiration.
*Other project based or ad hoc tasks directed by supervisors.
HR Senior Management /Executive positions in the P&C group or in LVMH Group companies.
> Leadership to get things done and achieve the goals
> Execution with accuracy & speed
> Strong interpersona- and Communication skills
> Flexibility and Adaptability to uncertainty or new things
> Positive mindset and Proactive attitude with passion
> Sense of ownership and Team working
> High Integrity and Trust
> University or Master Degrees
> More than 5-year experience in HR management
> Fluent in English (TOEIC 850 equivalent or above), Japanese native
> Working experience in retai- or consumer goods industries is welcomed
> PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)