- Support to adapt Global Strategy to local practice and to deliver a consistent and result-driven digital marketing communication plan on annual basis.
- Create best in class user experience (UX/UI) and manage SEM/SEO.
- Content management creation for required digital channels.
- Analyze the online conversation at contents together with agencies.
- Create weekly/monthly/request base report for all digital activities
- Support to improve e-commerce system and services, by developing and managing e-commerce procedures and putting in place actions to catch and care e-commerce customers.
- Collect all assets and check translations of corporate contents for local pages, product pages according to corporate guidelines and needs and priorities in Japan.
- Improve the local site and developing specific contents for Japan.
- Coordinate external agencies, when needed, to ensure maintenance and evolution of the site supporting the definition of the project (deadlines/activities).- Reporting
- Improve KPI: traffic, conversion, average value, etc.
- Be ready to locally launch official social accounts
University Graduate or equivalent proficiency
Numerate degree (Marketing, Economy, Business, Finance statistics)
Minimum 3 to 4 years, with good knowledge of the digital marketing field in Fashion, Luxury or FMCG market.
e-commerce and social planning, execution and analysis, Global brand's experience is a preferred.
Agility to digital media and customer behaviors: always seek for the newest means to engage with customers on digital. Strong presentation and well communication skills to key stakeholder.
Commercial awareness and interest : be aware of what is going on in the market with attitude of fresh and creative mindset with highly interest to Fashion and Jewelry.
Fundamental computer literacy is vital with strong skills on all digital analytic tools (all Microsoft software + Google analytics). Salesforces, Syrus, SAP.
Business English is a must-have skillset.
Japanese: Native level.