The mission of Fendi Japan IT Coordinator is to support Fendi Japan users with a stable IT environment for running business.
- 3-5 years of working experience in IT field
- Experience in retail industry will be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Holder of Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) is preferred
- Mature, pleasant, self-motivated, meticulous and service oriented
- Able to work independently
- Hands on experience and knowledge of POS system
- Knowledge of networking, MS applications, iPhones, IT security, PC/LAN and Windows platform
- Strong analytical, trustworthy, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral skills
- Computer hardware procurement.
- Submit request to Fendi Helpdesk for new user account creation (email, windows,...) or/and hardware installation
- Ensures software, hardware and network installs and setup properly for new stores and new office users
- Maintain and keep the inventory of computers and other IT related devices
- Prepare end user training materials and documents.
- Provide IT support on special events such as Family Sales, Fur trunk show, Stock taking.
- Work with Regional/Corporate team to implement IT projects (eg CRM) and delivery local support (DWH, SAP, etc)
- Upon necessity, support Store Staffs on weekend coordinating Store staffs with HD. (No Japanese Translator available on weekend)
- Escalate and route problems to Fendi Helpdesk for ticket creation.
- Follow up pending helpdesk tickets with Fendi Helpdesk
- Follow up on faulty hardware and its recovery status with Fendi Helpdesk and local vendor support
- Conduct Retail Systems support and Office 365 training to new end users