- Strengthen brand awareness and image.
- Develop and maintain the extensive but with high-quality contact / communication through media with internal / external audience (e.g. consumers.)
- Ensure a key role in the elaboration, implementation of the E-PR. strategy with harmonized and consistent execution.
- Plan the strong E-PR strategy and execute it in the high quality manner to get more reach.
- Check the result after every execution and reflect the improvement to the strategy immediately.
- Build a strong knowledge of PR / E-PR trends + competitors actions and develop required reporting.
- Develop strong connections with digital influencers /celebrities and obtain their posts / endorsement.
- Organize the event related to E-PR with budget control.
- Acquire the PR coverage and cosmetic awards in digital media.
- Manage and educate the assistant.
- Corporate with other PR members and make the good synergy for 360 touch points.
- University graduate
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in either brand PR division or PR agency both in traditional media and digital field.
- Strong knowledge of E-PR must.
- Cosmetics/luxury goods industry background preferred.
- Native Japanese and Business English communication skills both in writing and speaking. (TOEIC850 equivalent preferred)
- Team management, Analysis and reporting capability, Action Oriented
Proactive, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Creativity, Good communication Skills, Fashion Sensitivity, Result driven, Teamwork spirit, High objective setting