To provide each of brand of LVMH W&J with the best services defined under CSL (Customer Service & Logistics) responsibilities by improving the quality of the services and productivity of the operation as well as motivating and developing employees.
Preparation and execution of the strategic plan of quality and productivity improvement plans
- Define CS strategy and action plans, in line with Brand strategy, and implement the plans on a timely basis
- Prepare budgets and forecast and other related reports.
- Prepare monthly status report to monitor the performance of CS operation, and take the actions based on the analysis of the performance.
- Manage CS expenses and capital spending within the budget.
Management of relationships and development of partnerships
- Establish day-to-day communication with Brand to ensure the operation meets the needs of the Brand.
- Collaborate with Brand to develop and implement the projects.
Management of CSL employee
- Coach, guide and motivate employee.
- Define objectives and evaluate their performance
Key focus of managing each function in CSL is as follows:
- Customer Support Center/Order Taking - Ensure that the interface with consumers and customers are effective and efficient with the high level of services.
- ASS - Ensure that the services in terms of quality and speed are the best among the competitors.
・Experience of Project Management/Factory Management preferable
・Professional experience abroad preferable.
・Ability to analyze the operation and to develop action steps for the improvement
・Ability to manage project, to develop budget, and to prioritize multi-tasking and control deadlines
・ Leadership in large scale of organization
・ Team builder and people management skills with maturity
・ Presentation skills in both Japanese and English
・Results-driven and objective oriented person
・ International exposure, responsible, flexible, independent, hard worker, trustworthy
・English/Japanese communication skills is a must