CSL (Customer Service & Logistics) is one of the division of W&J SSC (Shared Service Center), providing service of Customer Support, Logistics, Before Sales Service, After Sales Service such as TAG Heuer, Zenith, Hublot, CHAUMET, Fred and Bulgari imported from Headquarters in Switzerland, France and Italy.
Preparation and execution of the strategic plan of quality and productivity improvement plans
- Define CSL strategy and action plans, in line with Brand strategy, and implement the plans on a timely basis
- Prepare budgets and forecast and other related reports.
- Prepare monthly status report to monitor the performance of CSL operation, and take the actions based on the analysis of the performance.
- Manage CSL expenses and capital spending within the budget.
Management of relationships and development of partnerships with Brand.
- Establish day-to-day communication with Brand to ensure the operation meets the needs of the Brand.
- Collaborate with Brand to develop and implement the projects.
Management of CSL employee
- Coach, guide and motivate CSL employee.
- Define objectives and evaluate their performance
Key focus of managing each function in CSL is as follows:
- Customer Support Center/Order Taking - Ensure that the interface with consumers and customers are effective and efficient with the high level of services.
- ASS - Ensure that the services in terms of quality and speed are the best among the competitors.
- Logistics - Ensure that the products are delivered on time with no error in products and quantity.
- University Graduate
- Experience of Project Management/Factory Management preferable
- Professional experience abroad preferable.
- Overall knowledge in supply chain management and manufacturing
- Ability to analyze the operation and to develop action steps for the improvement
- Ability to manage project, to develop budget, and to prioritize multi-tasking and control deadlines
- Leadership in large scale of organization
- Team builder and people management skills with maturity
- Presentation skills in both Japanese and English
- Results-driven and objective oriented person
- International exposure, responsible, flexible, independent, hard worker, trustworthy
- English communication skills is a must