この度は、マーク ジェイコブス ビジネスプランニング＆コントロールマネージャー ポジションにご興味いただき誠にありがとうございます。本ポジションは、ビジネスレベルの英語力が必須となっている為、詳細につきましては下記英語のみの記載となっております。
Marc Jacobs Japan K.K. is looking for a Business Planning & Control Manager.
This position's mission is to provide strategic and financial support to the management in decision-making, ensuring adequate budgeting and expense control, conducting financial analyses and preparing reports for the company and it's Headquarters.
Developing good relationship with all levels of organization will be one of the key to success, so if you have strong communication skills both in Japanese and English, this position will be a great match for you!
This year is the 10 years anniversary of Marc Jacobs Japan.
Approximately 360 staff (Office: 40 staff, Stores: 320 staff) are supporting Marc Jacobs in Japan.
We have a very open office environment, and we interact each other freely, regardless of seniority or position.
An example of this is once every second month, we have a 30 minutes "Morning Coffee Session" to enjoy casual and friendly conversations and sharing information over some tasty seasonal sweets.
Also various career paths are available such as below:
- Business Planning & Control Manager of other LVMH companies.
- Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company
Report line: Business Planning & Control Director
Finance & Business Planning
- Work closely with BPC Director to develop brand growth strategies and business plans.
- Planning financial budgets and forecasts in compliance with HQ requirement
- Propose seasonal purchasing budget (OTB=Open to Buy) to the management
- Be in charge of expense control and business monitoring through various sources of information.
- Conduct necessary financial analyses to evaluate effectiveness of expenses and analyze profitability.
- Propose contingency plan and improvement actions to meet the targets.
- Define ideal inventory level and mix; liaising with Merchandising Director and Retail Director to achieve the target.
- Review and validate the financial reporting
- Make recommendation and monitor actions to optimize return on capital employed
- Provide necessary business-related provision information to Finance & Accounting Team.
- Communicate financial related applications and reporting to the Headquarters and LVMH Group according to their instructions.
Legal, Intellectual Property (IP) and Internal Control
- Ensure compliance of the company's operation with BPC Director
- Liaison with LVMH Group/external business partners to support IP and legal related works.
- Contribute to the company's risk management in various terms.
- University graduates (MBA/CPA is a plus)
- 5 or more years of experience in Finance (Business Planning & Accounting)
- Retail/Fashion industry experience is preferable
- Superior analytical skills using MS excel
- Strong leadership to involve people to achieve business goals
- Proactive, agile, self-motivated and team oriented
- Strategic thinking
- Managing multiple tasks and complexities
- Business acumen
- High attention to details as well as ability to draw a big picture